Sunday, April 24, 2016

Week 15 Reading Reflection

One of the things that surprised me about this week's reading on the basics of running a business and how it does not change from New York to China to India was that one is able to obtain similar profits and results whether conducting business with wealthy and not wealthy people in a  sense of the basics. Simple automatization undercounting procedures do indeed help out immensely in the Third World as well as global financial hubs. If I had two questions for the author I would ask in what ways conducting business in places such as India differ from places such as Europe or China. I would also ask in what ways could shying away from customer relations affect a company that conducts mainly business in India. I did not find anything confusing or anything that I specifically disagreed with in the reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment