Sunday, April 3, 2016

Week 12 Reading Reflection

The thing that surprised me and I just learned about after reading this chapter is that there was so much depth when it came to growth both as a person and as an entrepreneur. This means that while we may have an exact idea what what we seek for both our companies or ourselves, we may not fully sight our actual objective unless we grow.
If i had to ask the author 2 questions about what it is that makes a person and entrepreneur is what strategy they think is best under different systems and situations? And what if we have inserted a very flexible and volatile market?
I did not specially find anything confusing as I saw the message that the authors wanted to convey. Also I did not find that I disagree with the authors since I am so new to entrepreneurship.

No comments:

Post a Comment