Sunday, April 17, 2016

Week 14 Reading Reflection

The biggest surprise to me in this chapter is that there is so much focus and content into the social entrepreneurship and ethical challenges of entrepreneurship. I previously was pretty certain that there were little ethical challenges and dilemmas when compared to jobs that can be just as stressing. I found out I was pretty wrong too, as a company often faces challenges on a daily basis, much more than i thought.
One thing I would ask the author is if there is any way that these 2 chapters tie together, as I want to be able to visualize social entrepreneurship when it is compared and contrasted with the corporate some of entrepreneurship. I also would ask if there is similar growth and advances in both areas? Or which one seems predominantly the right one.
I did not have any confusing material that I countered while reading the chapters and also I seem to agree with the authors on both of these chapters and what they entailed.

No comments:

Post a Comment